Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy Birthday

I can hardly believe my little man is 7 years old.  Where does the time go????  Caleb wanted a Lego birthday party.  A few friends couldn't come but he had a fun day nonetheless.  It was a tougher party to plan because really it is just a lot of building!  But you know me, I love planning these parties and I try to make as fun as possible.  I think all the kids had a good time.

Daddy wanted to try his hand at the cake and I think he did an AMAZING job!  The connectors are all marshmellows cut in half.  I was so proud of him! 

One of the games was called "Team Building".  Each of the boys had to have an idea in their mind of what they wanted to build but couldn't tell anyone else and they would take turns adding pieces.  Once it was done, each one said what they were trying to build.  So this is the result of the boys apartment-castle-skyscraper-house...don't you see it????

Working on breaking the Lego pinata.   

Still can't believe it...7! 


This was his invitation.  It was my first experience working the "paint" program but it finally came out pretty cute!  





1 comment:

Donna said...

I LOVE the invitation! And Dave did a pretty good job on that cake! Impressive!