Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation #2 - Part 2

We are having a great time at Camp of the Woods.  The kids are particularly enjoying the mini-golf (yes, they have been AT LEAST a dozen times by now...God bless Dave as he takes them every time!), the sports complex and of course dessert with lunch AND dinner.  They are going to bed late but are out in 5 minutes when they hit the pillow.  Jonas, not so much.  He has been up most nights but he is an absolute angel during all our adventures throughout the day.
Here's what has been happening since I posted last.
This week I wanted to take each child on a date to spend some quality time with each of them.  Caleb chose to go read together somewhere.  He chose this little garden/fountain area to read.   It was such a special time  and I really enjoyed spending it with them.  

My little man taking me on a reading date.

My little knight, Patriots player and my "girl" knight.  She simply went with a sword and shield.

Brody and Caleb in the costume parade.   At the end of the parade was the Carnival!

Hannah headed straight for the face painting. 

 
Even Jonas got in on the face paint action with a little football.

Caleb waited a long time in line to get in on this gladiator action! 

The kids with their friends in the little canoe. 

Hannah chose to go to the arts/crafts shop for her date.  She painted this little canoe.  I have one date left with Josiah and he is caught between playing foosball or going doing a craft.

There I am on zipline!  It was a bit scary as I climbed the tree but riding on the zipline was a blast!

No comments: