We are gearing up for the Easter festivities tomorrow but I wanted to leave you with a couple of cute videos as you eagerly await our Easter pictures. We have been coloring eggs, picking out our Easter outfits, cooking, cleaning and enjoying the holiday together with a couple of days off of work and school. I will post some pics in a few days. Happy Easter everyone!
A favorite song in our house is "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher. Dave and I had it sung at our wedding when we cut the cake so the boys have learned to love it and make a personal request for it once in awhile. Josiah will just break out in song at any given moment and it's so cute. He started to sing to Hannah and Caleb joined in! Hence, why the house looks the way it does in these videos...I'm just too busy taking videos of my cutie patooties!
I had the song playing in the background but Josiah decided to sing another version..."I love you." And if you are wondering why he is walking around with his onesie open (because I would wonder), he decided that he wanted to try the potty a couple of times that morning and wouldn't let me put a diaper on! He hasn't gone in the potty yet but it's a start I guess.
Hannah has just started laughing out loud within the last week of so. It doesn't happen often and it's usually one of the boys that gets her going. Here Caleb is just in front of her make faces and noises and she loves it. Sorry that the video is a bit wobbly. It was hard to get it steady while she was swinging.
And here are the boys having a blast in the truck. I am amazed at how Caleb can get that thing moving!!! I know he will be sad when we have to take it back to Nonna's house.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All adorable!! But the swing made me a little sea sick :).
There is a lot of love and laugher in your house, they all made me smile!
Post a Comment