Thursday, April 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Josiah
Ok, he's been 2 years old for a week now and I'm finally blogging the festivities! We had a fun week with Josiah's birthday. On his birthday, Dave and I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. The boys had so much fun spending their tokens (and sharing a few with mom and dad too). They were mostly into just the rides until we showed them they could win tickets! Then they were all into how many tickets they could get (I know, it has been said, Chuck E. Cheese is gambling for kids). After Chuck E. Cheese we went back home to open some gifts from us and Grandma and Grandpa. On Saturday, we celebrated Josiah's birthday with family and friends. He chose to have a CARS party and was excited to see all the McQueen decorations. I think he was in CARS heaven for a moment. It's amazing to me how much he loves that movie! So, here are the moments we captured and we will be sure to keep you posted on our wonderful upcoming year with yet another 2 year old. I'm sure there will be stories to share!
The boys wouldn't take a picture with Chuck E. Cheese without mommy so we have a nice family picture with Chuck!
There is a story behind this McQueen. For a couple weeks before his birthday, Josiah had been asking for a BIG McQueen (he says it much cuter). We went to a friend's house and there was one just like this. He absolutely lost it when we had to leave the house. I asked my friend where she got it and she said it was bubble bath actually and then it turned into a car to play with. Off to Walmart I went to find the famous bubble bath McQueen. I found it and it was the best 4 bucks I spent so far this year! Of course, Caleb was "helping" Josiah to open his gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I didn't realize he was such a cars fan. Thank you for sharing the pictures
Glad the crackers were a hit. Hugs to Siah!
Post a Comment