Here is just a cute video of Hannah and all the moving she is doing now. I can believe she is already 6 months old! She is almost sitting on her own, rolling from time to time and LOVES kicking those feet!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A Little of This, a Little of That...
This week was school vacation so our week has been a little different than usual. I still had to work a couple of days but despite that it was nice having some more time with Caleb this week while he was off of school. He is enjoying too. He told me earlier in the week that he likes "home days". That is what his teacher calls them so they know how to distinguish from one day to the next. And we have keeping busy this week. Yesterday we had a friend visit which helped our rainy day and we came up with all the rainy ideas you can think of. The crawl tunnel, sticker books, movies, coloring and it amazing how busy the boys kept with an egg carton and markers! I tell ya, it's the simple things in life, isn't it? It's tough because you have been in all winter and you get through that but then when the kids have been outside so much, a rainy day becomes difficult! Today I had to work but the boys went to a friend's house which they were quite excited about. Tomorrow will be a busy day too. Dave has a tiling job to do and our day will entail a doctor's appt. for Hannah, cooking, a playdate for Caleb, laundry, a Dave Ramsey presentation at church and mommy getting ready for her girl's weekend on the Vineyard. YEAH! A bunch of ladies are heading to Martha's Vineyard to craft, relax and enjoy some quality time together. So I hope to get some scrapbooking in and maybe a little reading. And since Hannah is still nursing, she will be coming along but I'm ok with it. I don't have high expectations for scrapbooking, maybe a few pages and I am looking forward to the time with her. So much of my time and energy is consumed with the boys that I don't always get one on one time with her. I mean I do in meeting her needs throughout the day but not real quality time. With her coming, I may not catch up on sleep but I know it will be relaxing nonetheless. Dave will have a couple days with the boys so keep in mind this weekend. He's amazing father so I know he will be fine and the boys will love the time with their dad. It's supposed to be beautiful weather so we can all enjoy it this weekend! I'll post about my weekend when I get back. Here are just some goofy pictures from our week.
Caleb got this funny things called "Wikki Sticks" at school so I made him a pair of glasses like daddy. He thought that was hilarious!
Auntie Tammy bought the kids penguin shirts from the St. Louis Zoo for the kids for Easter. They were so cute all matching!
Here is just a cute video of Hannah and all the moving she is doing now. I can believe she is already 6 months old! She is almost sitting on her own, rolling from time to time and LOVES kicking those feet!
Here is just a cute video of Hannah and all the moving she is doing now. I can believe she is already 6 months old! She is almost sitting on her own, rolling from time to time and LOVES kicking those feet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment