Happy New Year! We were blessed in 2008 and are looking forward to a wonderful 2009. Tonight we celebrated with a dinner at Cavaleiro's. We went with Rick, Wendy, Tim and Lauren. An adult dinner...I didn't have to cut anyone's steak but my own...WOO HOO! They have this cool meal where you cook your own steak on a stone. It melted in my mouth. It was so delicious and we had a fun time together. And now we are ringing in the new year with a game of Settlers...one of our favorites! Happy New Year Everyone!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love settlers! We played Phase 10 last night - LOL! All thanks to the Libbys
That looks like a great restaurant, where is it located? I am only asking here so I remember to ask when I talk to you next, happy New Year Libby's!
Post a Comment