Isaac and Caleb singing in the play...how cute are these little Hawaiian boys!!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Winter Wonderland
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...". It certainly looks like Christmas here in New England. We have been slammed with 2 snowstorms this weekend with at least 18 inches of snow (if not more!). Since we didn't have too much on the calendar, it was so nice to be "homebound". Unfortunately, Dave still had to fight the weather and shovel out the church Saturday and Sunday but I was home with the kids most of the weekend and they had fun in the snow. Friday night we had a family movie night which was honestly the highlight of my weekend. Movie of choice...CARS of course! With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas preparations, it was so nice to sit back as a family and just watch a movie and relax. Caleb especially enjoyed this family time and I think we will be making it more of a habit. Despite the weather, Caleb still had his church Christmas program on Sunday. He still may not have sung but at least he looked at us this time! I'm sure he'll have less and less stage fright as time goes on...let's hope! I'm sure my next update will be from Christmas so have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE as you celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
First snow day. All bundled up and ready to play! Josiah wasn't so sure about all the clothes he had to wear. Everytime he fell, he couldn't get up!
At first, Josiah wouldn't stray far from the house. He just played with his trucks and shovels in the snow.
Caleb and Isaac "singing" Mele Kelikimaka from the play "Christmas Around the World". This one is for you Thorson family!
He wasn't a big fan of the hat...surprise, surprise!
Caleb sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" at the end of the program. All week all I heard was "we get some more". Now I know he was practicing the verse "We won't go until we get some". Of course he was speaking of "figgy pudding".
Isaac and Caleb singing in the play...how cute are these little Hawaiian boys!!!
Isaac and Caleb singing in the play...how cute are these little Hawaiian boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you and your family are having the perfect Christmas season!
SOO CUTE!!!! and I love the snow!
Fun pictures! Glad you got Isaac picking his nose- so true to life! HA!
Post a Comment