Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White...Valentine's Day???

Surprise!  MORE SNOW!  Yes, we got about another 6 inches yesterday...on top of the foot of snow we kindly received last week!  We are supposed to get another couple of inches this weekend as well. I am done with the snow and ready for spring but of course, the kids continue to absolutely love it.  And this year, the boys are big enough to actually help daddy shovel so they have been doing that A LOT!  I have been letting them enjoy the snow days along with the rest of the town so there has been cookie making, hot chocolate and movie watching as the snow swirls around our house.  

The view from our front window...seriously, some days I am convinced we will never see 
the grass again.


 No, this snowman is not in our backyard!  The dealership near our house decided to make the best of all the snow in their lot.  This thing is HUGE!!!

And the Libbys made the best of all the snow too...we made this car track out of masking tape!  Moms, if you need a snow day/rainy day idea...break out the masking tape. This idea was a hit!  We even used colored electrical tape to make stop signs, garages, gas stations, McD's and of course Dunkin' Donuts!  I am going to keep it today as well to enjoy on Valentine's Day!

Have a SWEET Valentine's Day Everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That snow man looks awesome! I love the idea for the race track, I might try that soon. :)