Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First Haircut

Jonas is 18 months now and really losing that baby face about him.  He is such a big boy wanting to do everything the big kids do.  He got his hard cast removed a few weeks ago and was on a walking cast for a couple weeks.  Though he is still limping a bit, he is back in the action with the kids outside and running around.  Awhile back he had his first haircut.  Normally I cut the boys hair but none of my boys had so much hair at only 16 months so I brought him to a friend who is a barber.  Jonas was so good!  He did awesome.  And his haircut is so cute.  And  8 weeks later, he needs another one already!  

 Before...think he needs a haircut?!?!

 "Not sure what's going on with this cape but I am ready!"

So still... 

 After...so adorable!

No comments: