Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Graduation Time

Little Miss Hannah graduated from preschool this week.  Her show was so adorable and I can't believe how great she sang and remembered all the words.  Of course, she had been practicing for WEEKS at home and in school and always sang for us.  This week I have been watching her and realizing she is just such a happy little girl.  She is always smiling (for the most part--she has her moments!) and singing and waving to everyone she meets.  God gave us such a blessing with her smiley face. 
Great job little Miss Hannah!  We love you!!!
(This song reminds of my happy girl...click on the link to play it while you read!)

Our little graduate! 

Seriously, you would think this little girl won an Emmy!!! 

Goofing around on stage while she is waiting to sing. 

Hannah sang her little heart out...as she always does.   

Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Hannah and Bella loved being in the same class together this year. 


I asked my brother to take our family's picture and he thought it would be funny to show what it takes to get a family picture.

He's right...it is no easy feat! 

Finally...

This is a good segway to tell you that there will be some changes in the Libby household come next school year.  Not only will Hannah be coming home to school for Kindergarten but so will Mama!  Yes, that's right, after 8 years of working and having kids, I am going to be home full time.  Dave and I have been praying about this decision all school year and it is what God wants us to do.   I need to be home with our kids on a full time basis.  Schooling 3 is going to be a challenge I'm sure but one that I am taking seriously and want to handle with all my heart...100%!  So we are trusting God like never before to take care of us as we take this bold step of faith.  We are very excited about this new chapter in our family.  I will finish up working at Mount Hope mid-August.  An exciting step!


1 comment:

Marci said...

I can't believe Hannah is going to be in Kindergarten!!! My heart hurts!! Stop the growing already!