I found this cute invitation idea on Pinterest and a friend help me make it happen. They came out fun!
Ok, so I really liked the fun food names...especially the Vader Tators!
Is this one happy little Jedi or what?!?!
Storm Trooper Scoops and Droid Dip
To release Hans Solo, we divided the boys up into 2 teams and whoever could release him from the "carbonite" (AKA ice) first won the game. I didn't know how this would work because I knew giving 9 boys a bunch of sharp tools may not going over too safe. But, the meat tenderizer did the job and there was only one minor scrape involved. I didn't even have to bring out the warm water to melt him out! I think they liked this one the best...I wonder why! The original plan was for this game to be outside but since we had a snowstorm earlier in the week, that wasn't happening.
Once Caleb's team got a hold of the meat tenderizer, the were determined and ended up winning the game.
Happy Birthday Jedi Josiah!
I am so not a baker so I was proud of myself for making these light saber pretzel. Ok, no baking involved but still!
I found this cool idea on pinterest and Dave made the coolest light sabers out of pool noodles! The boys loved them!
May the Force be with you Libby Family
It was a really fun party to put together and it makes it all worth it when you child has so much fun and enjoys every minute of it. But then again, that's Josiah...a lover of life! Thanks so my friend Kelly who took such GREAT pics of the day.
Coming up...our recent Science Fair.
1 comment:
Noah runs around the house singing the Star Wars theme...loved all those ideas. Josiah looks so old! Good job on that party!
Post a Comment