"God, please give me the strength and wisdom I need."
Yes, that has been my prayer as I look towards next year. Homeschool convention is in a couple weeks and I am excited to check out curriculum for next year and to sit in the seminars to learn and simply be fed and encouraged. Some days are wearing and it will be a breathe of fresh air to have this time with other homeschool families to learn and grow.
In March the boys took part in Mount Hope's Science Fair. The 2nd graders were learning about ocean creatures so Caleb chose the Stingray. He learned a lot and had to share his information at the fair. I am amazed at the info. he retained and did a fabulous job of writing his VERY FIRST RESEARCH PAPER! It was a great learning process...for both of us!
Kindergarten studied Antarctic/Arctic animals so Josiah chose to learn about the snowy owl. He did a great job creating a snowy owl art project, writing down his learned information and working on his dioramma. That was definitely his favorite part and he completed it all himself! I was very proud of both of them.
Josiah loves to create so this project was perfect for him.
Is this kid proud of himself or what??? He should be!
No comments:
Post a Comment