So, I thought we had a pretty uneventful week, but when I went to post the pictures I realized we have actually had lots going on! Last night into this morning we got about 6 inches of snow. I think this was the highlight of Caleb's week since he got to use his new shovel. Another exciting thing about our week is we started family devotions. I have been wanting to do this for a long time with the boys getting older, especially Caleb, so we started it with the new year. We are learning about the fruits of the spirit and focusing on one each week. This week was kindness with Peter the Pineapple. We tried to make it fun for the boys with a story and a craft. Caleb even tried a piece of pineapple (granted, he didn't like it)! HOW KIND OF HIM!!! Then throughout the week we focus on that fruit as we go about our everday routine. This week will be gentleness. We are trying to teach them in the order that we see the boys needing them. Maybe next week will be patience for mommy...HAHAHAHA!!! Have a FANTASTIC week everybody!

Daddy's first time trying out his new snowblower. No matter how old they get, they still like playing with their new "toys".

Caleb was SOOO happy to be helping daddy with the snow.

And seriously, he was
actually helping clear the driveway!!!

But of course since it is mid-January the slide MUST be cleaned off.

Caleb had a plan...he decided that in mid-January the slide MUST also be used! He had a blast! Dave had a hard time getting him inside. (he so takes after his daddy and NOT his mommy in this area). Mommy of course had a cup of hot chocolate waiting for him when he came inside.

Ok, so Hannah couldn't shovel just yet but I had to bundle her up just for the picture. Thanks Marci for the snuggly snowsuit!!! And look at that face, she loves it!

Here are the boys having some playdoh time this week. Hannah was much happier in her swing when she could watch her big brothers. It was really cute.

Dave has been working on the floor in Hannah's room and the boys had to be in on the action.

They may not speak Spanish but I think we have a couple of "Handy Mannys" on our hands.

And this is what daddy could get done
without the boys in the room. He is now about 3/4 of the way through with the room and hopes to finish in the next day or so. This is first time laying laminate floor and he is doing so great at it! I'm blessed to have my own "Handy Manny"!
Here is just a cute video of the boys goofing around. Boys being boys!
3 comments:
Fun times for the Libs
Hannah's room is looking great!
I love seeing you all enjoying your new house and new yard so much!!
Post a Comment