Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cast Your Vote

Ok, so it has recently been stated that Hannah has a resemblance to "Gizmo" from Gremlins. I won't mention any names (Auntie Donna) so I've decided to take a poll. What do you think?



In case you forget what "Gizmo" looks like...cut and paste this link into your browser...

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc242/joeyjayramone/gizmo.jpg

4 comments:

Morgan Gagnier said...

That is funny, but I voted no, Gizmo has a lot more hair!

Mary Thorson said...

We voted yes (sorry) but I can see why Donna would say that. However, I have to say that Joel said Hannah is WAY more adorable!!

One Picky Family said...

I can't vote- I have a hanging chad. Oh, did I say that outloud??

Anonymous said...

when i looked at the picture comparison, i was going to vote "no", and then i saw the little bugger last night and i changed my vote to "yes"