We have finally got Hannah's room finished! YEAH! It came out so adorable (if I do say so myself). As you can see, it is a total makeover from when we moved in. The wallpaper was stripped (Thank you Grandma Libby!) and sanded, the walls were painted, the carpet was ripped out and replaced with laminate flooring which Dave installed, the curtains were changed, the drawers and shelves were painted white along with the doors. After 9 years of marriage, Dave continues to amaze me at how handy he is. If something is new to him, he does his homework and research and does it!!! My very own "Handy Manny"!!! As we were comparing the pictures last night, it was like something off HGTV for us!!!! I put the before and after pics so you can see how far it has come. I still want to hang some things on the walls for Hannah but right now my favorite part is her bed canopy. I used my wedding veil over her crib. I thought that would be pretty special. But of course it will have to come down once she stands up and starts pulling on it!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great job! Bravo!
Very nice!! Way to go Dave!
That is amazing! It does look like something off of HGTV!! I want to makeover Dane's room. He's been in "builder beige" his whole life. Can Dave fly in for the weekend and take care of that for me?!?!
It is so beautiful! Dave is amazing.
Her room is beautiful.
I can't wait to set up David's room...actually I can't wait until David has a room to set up. lol
Dave really did do a great job. You are truly blessed to have a husband who can tackle so many jobs.
Post a Comment