Monday, January 5, 2009

Hannah Banana

Hope everyone has enjoyed their first few days of the new year. Today was a big day in the Libby family...mommy had to go back to work! I tried to be well-prepared last night so the morning went smoothly and we got out the door as a family of 5 at a pretty decent time. We were a little late to work but that was the traffic from the ice this morning...ahhh, New England...no matter how prepared you are, it always throws you a curve ball with the weather! I am only working 2 days still but I know it will still be an adjustment for a few weeks. At least until Hannah is on a more predictable schedule. She is now 11 weeks old and is sleeping much better at night. The reflux medicine has really helped and she only wakes about once a night to eat and then goes right back to sleep. Now, if I could just get all three kids to sleep through the night on the SAME NIGHT, that would be fabulous! Anyway, here a couple of pictures of her smiling face. As Dave would say, she is "smiling up a storm". She is interacting with us more, kicking her feet and smiling at her big brothers especially. They love that!


I was wanting to capture this adorable outfit and I got the most beautiful smile with it! It makes the outfit that much cuter, don't you think?!?!

Now this one I was going for the smile but what a cute outfit too. Thanks Bella!


Hannah's room is coming along. In the stamping world, we call this color "Certainly Celery". We will post more pictures when the room is done.

4 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

Love the boots!!! So who is she looking like?

One Picky Family said...

Great pics!

Marci Goodwin said...

Hannah's room is going to be soooo cute!

Baroni Family said...

I love the Certainly Celery walls! That is one of my go-to colors for just about any card I make! It looks great on the walls! And, I LOVE Hannah's boots!! I love little girls in winter clothes....boots, tights, etc.... too bad mine are still wearing spaghetti strap sundresses in January!