Thursday, April 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Josiah

Josiah turned 9 in March and wanted a Nerf gun party. Though I love having their birthday parties at home, living in New England (you know, where it was 80 last week and snowed 5 inches yesterday!) can cause a problem for a Nerf gun party with 9 boys!  I didn't want to take a chance so we held the party at the gym at our church.  SO GLAD WE DID because we needed the space.  Josiah said it was the best party he's had so far!  I was glad to hear that because this mama didn't have to put in as much work as usual...just made sure there was enough ammo and food!  All the boys had fun!  And yes, we had most of these guns. You don't realize how many you have until you pull them out for a party...but I am glad we did!!!

The Armory... 

Of course, with a bunch of boys, there MUST be a refueling station. 




One of the battle training stations. 

Ready for battle 

Auntie Lauren does it again! 


Loading up for the big Nerf battle! 

Do you think this birthday boy is having a good time!?!? 

Caleb scoping out his hiding place (except his 18 month old cousin Jasmine kept giving him away!). 

BLAST!!!! 

Yes, the littlest one has the biggest gun right here. 

Happy Birthday Josiah!!!


No comments: