Here we are at about 34 weeks. (I am at 37 weeks now)
Yup, we are expecting baby #5 in just a few weeks now. Life has certainly been a little nuts between morning sickness, the exhaustion, homeschooling and keeping up with taking care of our home and family. So needless to say blogging, unfortunately, hasn't been at the top of my list while making this little person. Though I have missed blogging very much and still enjoy reading all your posts! Keep 'em coming! Not sure where to it take from here so though I am sure I will post pics of the newest Libby, I may also just try to capture some things over the last several months too.
We are really getting super excited about meeting the newest family member. We once again do not know if it's a boy or girl (ALWAYS THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!) but are anxious to find out. Of course Hannah is pulling for a girl and the boys want another boy because on the cousin scene, this little one is the tie breaker of the family. They are so funny. But I did tell Hannah if it is another boy, she will not be dethroned and remain the princess...But God already knows and we will blessed no matter what!
I will keep you updated on Baby Libby for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment