Whenever we think of "firsts", we often think of a baby's first year: first tooth, first steps, first foods, etc. But you forget that even as your kids get older, there are still "firsts" that take place. I was reminded of that when Caleb lost his FIRST TOOTH! It was just as exciting as him GETTING his first tooth. Although, I don't remember teething being too exciting actually with the fussiness and all. Anyway, Caleb was so excited to lose his first tooth and since mommy does not do well with loose teeth, daddy took care of the fun wiggling with Caleb and it came out while he was brushing his teeth...on the morning we had to go to the dentist. I think he was secretly nervous about getting it pulled out ;). Here he is with his tooth before he put it under hit pillow. The "tooth fairy" brought him some money and an extra computer token for the week.
Friday, June 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWW!!! I can't wait to see his toothy smile! How did the tooth fairy know how much Caleb loves computer tokens?!?!
Post a Comment