I went back to work a few weeks ago. The adjustment has been a little more difficult than I anticipated. Maybe because I took 12 weeks off instead of 8 this time. It's been a bit more challenging to keep up with all the tasks at hand. The laundry monster shows up more than it used to and I really have to pick and choose which task is most important in any given day. I know things will change a little bit when Jonas gets on a better schedule but for now, I just have to let go where I can and get done what I can each day. My focus is keep up with the kids and do my best to teach them and train them each day.








Caleb was interested in knowing how paper was made so we read some books about it and then did an experiment to make a sample of paper. He really enjoyed it because it was something he was interested in learning.
Josiah being silly wearing Auntie Donna's glasses.
My little Valentines...
LOVE this picture...Josiah loves looking at his Bible and is sure to make sure we have Bible time at some point throughout the day. I am trying to get into the habit of reading my Bible in the morning and having the kids read their Bibles too. I can't believe how well they have done with it. We are still working on it though...it's still not happening everyday like I would like it to.
My baby...already 3 months old. He is smiling so much and I am just waiting for that giggle that I can tell he has in there! He loves to be entertained by his siblings, being picked up by mommy and daddy and being in mommy's sling. He can sit up in the sling now so he loves to see what's going on around him.
Daddy and Uncle Tim are training him young!
Jonas and his friend Katelyn who was born 9 days after him. They were in the nursery together so I snapped some pictures of them. They both look like their daddy so if you know their daddies, it's Brian and Dave on the playmat together!!!
Katelyn has the cutest smile...and then ther is Mr. Serious. He reminds me of Caleb when he was a baby because he is very serious at times.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures!!! PS. Love Jonas' Valentine shirt!
Post a Comment