.jpg)
Ok, I've never seen the movies "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" although I have heard very good things about them. And even though I haven't seen the movie I imagine that there are a lot of times of love, laughter and tears. And well, that brings me to the picture. When my friend Mary was here just a few weeks ago there was love, LOTS OF LAUGHTER (as you can see) and even some tears. I thank God for friendships and I especially thank Him for the friendship I have with these women you see. We have been through much together in a just a short amount of time. I know Mary has taken the time to add it all up but it is lots of pregnancies together, lots of moving and many other good times and difficult times. The Word says that "A friend loves at all times." and though we are all busy with our different lives and even an ocean apart, God has allowed our paths to cross and created a beautiful friendship among the 4 of us. I love you ladies and I thank God for you. I know to most of you this seems like just a silly picture but it was the joke of the week for us. It all stemmed from what Mary calls the things on our heads...Toboggans!!!! Go figure!
1 comment:
oh, I am never going to live this down. Thanks for another wonderful week of laughter!
Post a Comment