Saturday, October 25, 2008

The New Family of 5

We have been adjusting this week to becoming a family of 5. Dave took the week so that of course made the days easier and gave me time to rest and recover. I am feeling really good now but am still trying to slip those naps in when I can. And for those of you who have been praying (and you know who you are...), Hannah's nights have been much better since that first one. Last night...5 1/2 hours of sleep STRAIGHT!!! WOO-HOO!!! I was feeling good this morning. She has been sleeping most of the time during the day too so we have been enjoying some cuddle time with her. We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and she is back up to a whopping 6 pounds so she is eating well and gaining her weight back. It has been a good week but I know I will miss Dave when he goes back to work next week. And not just to help with the kids. It's just nice to all be home together. Life has been crazy these past couple of months and all the family time has been a blessing. Looking at these pictures gave me a laugh so I thought I would share them with you.


"Trying" to get a picture of our new family...Josiah was oh so cooperative. And no, Dave and I aren't fighting, just trying to get the kids settled. Caleb is all smiles...who knew?!?!

Ok, we are almost there...


There...got it! I really was hoping for no "binky" but I have learned quickly, with little ones you take what you can get. Good enough for now.


I know you can't read it clearly but her shirt says "Treat me like you would treat the QUEEN". Before I put it on her I showed Dave and said "This is so fun!" He just smiled and laughed at me. Though I really didn't care if we had another boy or a girl, I am excited to have a little girl to do "girly, girly" things with. And thank you to everyone who contributed to her wardrobe. We greatly appreciate it!!!!



4 comments:

Marci Goodwin said...

It is just amazing to see you and Dave with 3 little ones! Remember when it was you guys and Tom and I sharing Dallas?! I'm gonna cry!

Morgan Gagnier said...

Enjoy All the cute clothes you have! She is so tiny and you know her brothers are going to watch out for her when she is older.

Mary Thorson said...

She is soo tiny. I loved the pictures and got a good chuckle. and love the pink...soon you will be having a princess tea party with "the queen".

One Picky Family said...

nice shirt!