Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Eatin'

Hey Everyone! We are off to the Vineyard tomorrow for a week's vacation and our house will be on the market tonight!!! I will send you the link when I get it so you can check out our listing. It's going to be weird to see our house for sale. I just wanted to leave you with a couple of pictures before we left tomorrow. I was craving corn on the cob the other night and thought these pictures were funny. Have a great week and I'll touch base when we return!


Yes, that's my son eating corn on the cob...somewhat of a vegetable! I'm sure he was just thoroughly enjoying the butter.

Josiah couldn't get enough of it. He was so funny to watch when he ate it!

Here's Caleb with his buddy Luke playing in the sprinkler to cool down.


While the boys were in the sprinkler, Josiah loved driving this car as I pushed him. Who needs a stroller when you can drive?!?!

1 comment:

One Picky Family said...

Josiah's corn carcass looks like yours when you eat it! HA!!