Tuesday, June 24, 2008

House Update

I know I still have to blog our vacation pictures but I just wanted to update you on our house progress. We have sold our house. We accepted the offer on Saturday and signed the paperwork last night. Now once the inspection takes place and the financing goes through, the house is no longer ours. Exciting and sad all at the same time. We have put a lot into this house and we brought home our first babies here!!! The closing date is July 24th...yes, a month from today! So, we are hard at work looking for a new house. We have looked closer to Burlington, MA but it looks like we may be staying up this way for now. Due to such a quick closing on our house and looking for another, we may have to stay with my parents temporarily until we have a closing date for a new house. So, life has been a whirlwind...who knew we would sell our house in just 5 days?!?! It is such a God thing and we know that he has a new house out there for us. But we would appreciate your prayers to find that perfect house quickly. Thanks, we love you all and we will keep you updated!

3 comments:

Morgan Gagnier said...

I am praying for that new house, and what a blessing on your house selling. I know there is a good place out there for you all!

Marci Goodwin said...

How awesome! I am excited to see the new home God has picked just for you!

One Picky Family said...

I'm so excited for you! Word of advice- don't buy a house with a steep yard.