Thursday, April 10, 2008
Finally!
I am hoping Spring has finally hit New England! Today was 70 degrees! No coats, not hats, our toes are out...WOO HOO! Caleb put it best, "The sun is out, it's bootiful!". So, of course off to the park we went as a family! We brought a picnic lunch and the kids had a blast playing on the playground, drawing on the sidewalk and soaking in the sunshine. Here are some pics from our day! Hope you have a great day and you are enjoying sunshine!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Josiah is looking like Caleb! What adorable little boys they are both becoming. It is amazing seeing pictures of Josiah sitting up and being so "boyish"...how much changes in such a little time.
Amen to the nice weather! I am happy to get out of doors. Hope to catch up with you sometime this week!
Post a Comment