The newest little Red Sox Fan!

"No, I'm the #1 Red Sox fan, not Nonna!"

Ok, playing in the back of Daddy's pick-up...yup, that's a first!
Caleb's first time getting ice cream from the "music truck" as he used to call it...until he figured out what it really was! He is pointing to what he chose.
Of course, we had to text this picture to daddy so he could share in the first. If you asked him if he liked his snowcone, he'd say "yuppo"...his new word this week.
"If my big brother is eating it, it MUST be good...let me try!"
Ok, playing in the back of Daddy's pick-up...yup, that's a first!

2 comments:
The pictures are GREAT!! Glad you are out enjoying the nice weather. I hope you have a wonderful week. Love and prayers to you always.
I must have the cutest nephews evah!
Post a Comment