Friday, March 14, 2008

SURPRISE!

Well, I have been waiting to post this one...many of you have already heard the rumor which is not exactly a rumor. YES, we are expecting baby Libby #3 this year!!! You are shocked? So were we! Although we always knew we would have another baby, we just didn't think it would be so soon. Well, God had other plans. We are certainly on his agenda and not ours! I am about 7 weeks along and due on October 30th (my mom's birthday!) I went to the doctor's this week and had an ultrasound and things are fine. We did tell Caleb and so now when you ask him what's in mommy's belly, he says "a sistah" (in his oh, so cute New England accent). We shall see if he's right. And NO, I am still not going to find out what we are having for all of you who want us too! You will just have to wait until October just like us. I showed Caleb the picture and he just couldn't wrap his mind around the idea that a picture was taken of inside my belly but that he couldn't see the baby now. I'm sure this will be loads of fun with him as I get bigger!
So, there you have our exciting news of the week. Pray for us as you think of us as a new baby will probably mean a new house for us and that will be all GOD! He is certainly making this year all about Him and putting our trust in Him. We are excited to see what he has in store for us through this new little life!

4 comments:

Mary Thorson said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Congratulations again!!

Marci Goodwin said...

You are a cruel friend. Think of someone other than yourself! Some of us need to know what this baby is so we can shop accordingly! Your last two pregnancies stressed me out so, I don't know that I can take another!! Have your doctor call me. I promise I won't tell you! :)

One Picky Family said...

love ya!

Jessica said...

Ohmygoodness! What an awesome suprise!!! I think it's great when God suprises couples.. really makes us aware that He is in control! We will definitely be praying for you and your family... love ya!