Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our Week




From our house to yours...the boys are being boys and they are keeping us busy. The most difficult part has been the early morning hours they wake up. Usually between 5-5:30 am (Oh yeah, that's East coast time!). I told Dave they are like our little roosters. He said the roosters aren't even up yet! Hopefully next week when we change the clocks they will sleep until 6:00 which I know will be 5:00 really but I can dream, right?!?!
Dave also got a chance to go to a Bruins game this week with my Uncle and a couple of other. They had box seats and all the food and drinks they wanted. It was his first time seeing a game and he had a BLAST! He said I would enjoy too (I have always wanted to see a hockey game) but of course I want to go with the box seats too!
We celebrated my birthday this week which was fun. I went to a breakfast at the church with the ladies ministry in the morning, had a Stampin' Up! workshop in the afternoon and then there was a little shindig celebration at my mom's house. Here are a couple of pics. Caleb just loves to line his cars (and HATES when Josiah messes them up!) and I just thought Josiah looked adorable in his little sailor outfit! Thanks Aunt Eileen! Have a GREAT week everybody!

3 comments:

Marci Goodwin said...

Oh my goodness! That is exactly like my Dane - lining the cars up like that. And I know what you mean about being upset when the cars get out of line for any reason. God forbid!!! Happy Birthday!!:)

Mary Thorson said...

It must be a boy thing. We should have a car lining up contest. Then Anna and Josiah, "Godzillas", could come stomping through.

Jessica said...

HA! we just posted a pic of josiah lining up his cars as well! :) Boys are soo funny. He does have a femine side too though- he goes and gets julia's barbie doll cups and comes and sits down with me for tea! Ahhh the memories we are creating with our kids are the best!