As the famous song goes, "She came to the world in the usual way". Kiah's delivery could not have gone more smoothly. God took care of every detail from the moment my water broke at 5:00 pm on Wednesday night until the moment we got to meet our baby girl at
2:50 am on Thursday morning and I got to snuggle her on my chest which are moments I will treasure forever.
Kiah Hope was named after King Hezekiah in the Bible. Dave and I have been reading a few books about the his story and kingship and reading about him in the book of Chronicles and we felt that was the name God put on our hearts.
Kiah was born on Thursday, April 14th. She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was
19 1/2 inches long.
Absolutely love this pic
Precious...
Kiah at 11 days old
I must give credit where credit is due. My brother-in-law, Eric Favini, took these AMAZING pictures for us. YES, I am going to give him a plug right now. He has a true gift for taking pictures. He has done many for our family and our kids and I am always amazed at his work. Check out his website: www.faviniphotography.com =)
We are absolutely in love with this baby girl and her siblings are over the moon for her. They can't get enough snuggles and kisses each day. We are all adjusting well. No matter how many kids you have, there is always an adjustment period for everyone to find their "new normal". Each day is another baby step toward the new dynamic of our family.
So I will do my best to post more frequently but if you don't hear from us for some time, well, you can understand...
If you haven't already, we can't wait for you to meet Kiah Hope!
2 Chronicles 29:2
"He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, just as his father David had done."
2 Chronicles 31:20-21
"This is what Hezekiah did throughout Judah, doing what was good and right and faithful before the Lord his God. In everything that he undertook in the service of God's temple and in obedience to the law and the commands, he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered."




1 comment:
Congratulations Libby family!! Kiah is beautiful, and I love her name. Especially the meaning behind why you chose that name.
Post a Comment