Jonas on his "real birthday". I made this "CELEBRATE" plate at Camp of the Woods last year and Jonas was sooooo excited to use it for his special day. He felt like such a big boy!
He chose a Thomas birthday party. It was so fun. We made a train craft, played "toss the coal", ate a yummy Auntie Lauren cake and kept a bunch of 3 year olds happy!
The birthday boy conductor at the "Refueling Station".
I absolutely love and always have loved planning our kids birthday parties. It is just so fun to me to see the day come alive, add the little fun extras and just plain make the kids feel special on their day. But more recently my favorite part is working with the kids and watching them work together to get ready for the special day for the sibling. We played "pin the 1 on Thomas" and I saw a way to make the game on pinterest. Josiah is our little artist and he wanted to help me create the picture so him and I worked together to get it done and I was amazed at how well he did and how much he helped. And it came out great, didn't it?!?! I am all about a fun party on a budget so Pinterest is my birthday party BFF!
Conductor Jonas Libby!
We tried really hard to get a picture of a bunch of 3 year olds...this is the best we got! So adorable. They were so fun and it was such an easy party because they are so easy to entertain. They are 3...everything is exciting!
1 comment:
So cute! You're the best kid birthday planner I know :)
Post a Comment