Hannah did amazing on the entire trip. Considering it took us 3 legs to get to Ohio, she was a fantastic passenger!!! The staff on each plane was so nice and on every leg there and back found a way for her to have her own seat...thank you Jesus! I would say she was a professional traveler now. She knew she had to take her sneakers of in security, put her tray table up when told and said thank you after every flight. After we landed each time, she would look at me and say, "one more plane" because on this trip there just always seemed to be another!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Refreshed and Blessed
Ahhhhh...what a blessed and refreshing time in Ohio with my friend Mary. It was truly a special time with her and I am blessed to have the opportunity to take this trip to see her. It was as if we haven't been apart for years. We enjoyed cups of tea (lots!), times of sweet conversation, a time of prayer, shared recipes, watched movies, stamped together and stayed up way too late every night!
Hannah did amazing on the entire trip. Considering it took us 3 legs to get to Ohio, she was a fantastic passenger!!! The staff on each plane was so nice and on every leg there and back found a way for her to have her own seat...thank you Jesus! I would say she was a professional traveler now. She knew she had to take her sneakers of in security, put her tray table up when told and said thank you after every flight. After we landed each time, she would look at me and say, "one more plane" because on this trip there just always seemed to be another!
Though I had a stroller, Hannah insisted on pulling her own luggage. She was so funny b/c she would look around the airport and realize that everyone else had pulling suitcases too. "Look, there's another one, there's another one, and another one." But I can nobody had a little suitcase like hers...she turned some heads let me tell you!
The kids all decided to wear their Christmas PJ's together one night. Mary and I swear, Anna and Hannah look like they could be sisters!
I could not get over how much Anna had grown and she simply couldn't get enough of Hannah. She loved having another little girl around.
Hannah and Jesse are 6 months apart and they had quite the love/hate relationship while we were there. Obviously, this was a love moment jumping on the ottoman together.
Stamping has always become a shared passion of mine and Mary's so here we are stamping the days away...I made 50 cards for my upcoming vendor fair! I would never had gotten that done in 2 days at home!
Yes, we included Joel in the fun and played games one night too...always a favorite pastime between our families.
Mary and I before I had to leave. She looks great at 25 weeks pregnant! She is having a little girl at the end of January (I know Anna will be so excited to bring that little girl home to play with!)
Hannah did amazing on the entire trip. Considering it took us 3 legs to get to Ohio, she was a fantastic passenger!!! The staff on each plane was so nice and on every leg there and back found a way for her to have her own seat...thank you Jesus! I would say she was a professional traveler now. She knew she had to take her sneakers of in security, put her tray table up when told and said thank you after every flight. After we landed each time, she would look at me and say, "one more plane" because on this trip there just always seemed to be another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot to say how all your stuff was in that little suitcase along with Hannah's! I still can't believe you pulled that off! What a great time. I love all the pictures of the kids together.
That picture of Hannah with her suitcase is the cutest thing!
Post a Comment