Thursday, July 9, 2009
Vacation - Part 2
Well, we are home! The road trip home was ok. It was much tougher on the kids since it was 2 days in a row in the car with no break in between. We drove about 9 1/2 hours the first day, stopped in PA for the night and then were home by 5:00 on Wednesday. We actually made pretty good time but it was a bit more challenging keeping everyone happy for that amount of time. But we are home, getting settled and unpacking. As promised, here are some fun pics from Hershey Park. We can hardly believe our vacation is actually over. All that preparing and packing and it's already done! Sad...but looking at these pictures just reminds me how much fun we had and how the boys had such a great day going on rides and enjoying something new. Can't wait for our next family vacation.
My friend made these cool travel bags for the kids. I just wanted some type of fun bag that they could keep their sleep toys in and anything they collected along the way. She did such a great job and they boys loved them. I put them on their seats the night before so they were so excited to see them before we left. Thanks Tiffany!
Enjoying some pool time at our hotel. The boys were a bit scared of the water at first but by the time we were done, I had a couple of fish on my hands.
This was Hannah's reaction to her very first ride. We went through the Hershey's Chocolate tour and she was so scared of those singing cows! I had to hold her right after this picture for the rest of the ride. Just look at that face!
The Libbys at Hershey.
The boys on the ladybug ride. We felt so bad because at one point, Josiah hit his lip on that middle bar and was crying for the rest of the ride....oh, my drama king...poor thing.
Hershey added on a HUGE waterpark this year and the kids loved it. Josiah just kept walking through these fountains that shot up all over. I just love this picture...not a care in the world. It guess it's how we all felt that day.
Of course Caleb found the squirt gun, or as they are called in our house "shoot guns". Boys will be boys, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you had a great vacation. I love the pic of Hannah. Austin was afraid of the cows,too...and he was 10.(jk)
That is a classic Libby Christmas card!
Post a Comment