As you can see, we have only 8 days to go until our road trip. I made this countdown for Caleb to pull off each day. Well, of course he wants to do it first thing in the morning which is like 6 am. So usually more than once during the day he will ask if he can pull another number off. Not only do I have to explain to him that it doesn't work that way...just because you pull the number off, it doesn't mean the trip will come faster but boy, as I look at that countdown, I realize there is only 8 days left and I can't have another number pulled off yet!!! I'm not sure who the reminder is actually for...hmmmmmm. This week will be full of packing, cleaning the van, last-minute shopping needs and making it all come together. I am truly looking forward to our family adventure.
As for the second "8", Hannah turned 8 months old this week so I thought I'd just share a couple of pictures with you of her. I will probably post one more time before our trip and then it is vacation time!!!!
This video is so funny. She hasn't really been into being in the jumper until this past week. Now she is like a little kangaroo!
2 comments:
Looks like some great exercise!
She is so stinkin' cute. But then again all your kids are.
Post a Comment