Friday, May 22, 2009

Mish Mosh

Yes, that is the title of my blogs when there really isn't a theme. Those of you who know me well know I LOVE THEMES! So, if I had to pick a theme, I suppose it would be "Mish Mosh". Nothing too eventful in the Libby house. No trips to the emergency room, no major disasters...just a "normal" week. The weather has been beautiful so the kids have been outside everyday and we even busted out the pool since it hit 90 degrees! I LOVE SUMMER! The boys are having a blast being outside all the time and Hannah loves the pool. No matter how chilly it might be, she goes right in. Last night, I got to go out with some of my high school friends. We get together throughout the year for each other's birthday dinner and it was such a fun time for me! I paid for it by not getting home until 12:30 am but it was just so nice to laugh together. I really enjoy my time with them. My sister graduated from Lesley University last weekend and it is so great to have her home again. Even though she was only in Cambridge it was hard to see her a lot because she was busy with student teaching. So here is just a peek at our Mish Mosh of a week. Tomorrow we are heading to the annual Memorial Softball Tournament and need to leave the house by 6 am (see, it's not ALWAYS bad that your kids wake up early!) so off to bed for me! Have a great week everyone!


Here she is...the graduate. Two days after graduating, she actually got herself into a classroom. She is substituting at Mt. Hope in 2nd grade while that teacher goes on maternity leave until the end of the school year.

So, we couldn't be at the graduation (I don't know why with 3 little cherubs!) but her school put it online. Here is the picture I caught of her. It was so neat to be able to watch the graduation and it was so clear and you didn't miss a thing. Marc Brown (the author of Arthur) spoke at her graduation. I was so proud to watch her walk across that stage...Magna Cum Laude (I think that's how you spell it, I certainly didn't graduate with this after MY name!)

There comes a time in every child's life when they need to learn what a "helicopter" is. I used to love putting these on my nose when I was a kid and the boys got a kick out of it.

Pool time for everyone!

I just think this picture is adorable. Those BIG eyes get me every time. They haven't turned brown yet so we might have some hazel eyes in the family. But if they do turn brown, I'll be singing "My Brown-Eyed Girl" all the time! I definitely teach it to Josiah.

Ok, we got a fish. I know, like I need another thing to take care of. My mom won it at our teacher's luncheon and gave it to me. This is Caleb "listening" to our fish, Cookie, eat. Dave taught him this little trick.

At my mom's house, Josiah went into the bathroom, got this stool and helped himself to the chips. Where there is a will, there is a way for him!

This is priceless. Hannah discovered that there was another person in that mirror of hers...she kept bending over to see herself. This went on for like 10 minutes. It was so cute!

Matching PJ's. Almost...I just love having "pink" laundry!

No comments: