Kris and I with the basket of cards that we will be donating to the breast cancer patients. It was a wonderful feeling to see that basket full. It made all the work worth it.Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Ahhhhh....breathing again...
Finally, I can get you all caught up with some pictures of the kids! As I posted last week, the week was CRAZY and still got crazy even after I posted. Josiah being sick turned out to be a double ear infection. You never want your kids to be sick but you are glad when there is at least an explanation for the high fever and crankiness. So he is on medication and was a different kid within 24 hours. All are healthy now thank the Lord. After all the prep work and anxiety about my stamp event it went amazing!!!! It was such a success!!! It was organized, fun and a great joy to bring these ladies together for such a serious cause. The "Stamping Out Cancer" event raised about $250 for my friend's Avon walk (I am hoping to raise more for her next year!), met many new ladies, gained a new customer and club member all while having a BLAST!!! There were raffles, door prizes, prizes for wearing pink and a bunch of happy stampers! I was certainly tired that evening but it was so worth it. My friend and I have already gotten several e-mails saying how much fun it was and asking if we would doing it again next year. This year was definitely a learning experience so I know next year's will be even better! I am so excited to drop off the cards that we made for the breast cancer patients. With all the ladies help, we are able to give them 48 card packs to give to their patients. What a blessing! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement in preparing for this event ~ Shelley, I appreciate your aptly spoken encouragement after my last post :) So, here are some pictures of the kids. It is nice to finally be breathing again, be caught up laundry and just get back to the everyday life of the Libbys!!!
Kris and I with the basket of cards that we will be donating to the breast cancer patients. It was a wonderful feeling to see that basket full. It made all the work worth it.
Another snow day last week meant more chocolate chip cookies. I started the tradition of baking cookies on snow days but this winter it is certainly biting me in the butt! LOTS OF COOKIES!!!
Josiah had fun dressing up in the church nursery. Just what I need, a 2 year old growling tiger in my home...GRRREAT!!!!
Hannah has been in the exersaucer this week. She isn't quite sure what to do with everything but likes being in there.
And of course, I continue to turn Hannah into my little model. No, don't worry, you won't see her on TLC's "Toddlers and Tiaras"
Hannah and Bella with their matching outfits in church. What's funny about these outfits is that Donna bought it for Hannah and my mom bought it for Bella at 2 completely different times! They must have the same taste.
Here is a video of Hannah having cereal for the first time. Right now she could take it or leave it. Some days she likes it and some days she could care less about it! But she's cute to watch when she does eat it.
Kris and I with the basket of cards that we will be donating to the breast cancer patients. It was a wonderful feeling to see that basket full. It made all the work worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear that the Stampin' event went well, I knew you'd do great! Hopefully next year I'll be able to make it!!!
I am glad your event went well and that my word of encouragement did it's job. Thanks for the pics and video, I miss spending time with the kids. I am glad to know I will not be seing Miss Hanah on Todlers & Tiaras...those people scare me, but it's like a train wreck I just have to watch. Now I know where to go on snow days...cookie dough sounds good right now. lol
Post a Comment