Here are just a few pictures and videos to show off the most adorable boys in the world! They just get cuter and cuter everyday. Caleb is understanding so much and wants to help us do everything. He is becoming helpful with Josiah too...getting his pacifier or giraffe or helping him to eat. It is really cute! Josiah is talking up a storm and it's unbelievable. He just started putting little phrases together like "Pappy's boat" and if you ask him where something is, he sometimes says, "I don't know". Ok, maybe it's more like "I du know" with his cute little hands in the air. We are just so blessed with the joy they bring to our lives each day!!! Enjoy the videos and pics.
We went to a Lowell Spinners Game last weekend and Caleb loved it. He wanted to know what was happening in the game and it was fun to explain it to him. I'm sure his fun time had much to do with the popcorn and snacks too!
Caleb driving the boat with Uncle Rick. Caleb has not been a big fan of loud noises lately so Uncle Rick is trying to talk to him about how noises can be good. It was cute.
Josiah playing Patty Cake with Nonna. He was cracking up! I just love that little laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment