Sunday we went to a friend's for a cook-out. They have 3 boys so Caleb had so much fun playing with them. Then Monday was a little more low-key. I had a "girl day" with some friends and then we spent the rest of the day just catching up at home from the weekend. The boys were so good all weekend and loved being outside. They have really liked the sandbox on our deck and I love it because I can work in the kitchen with them right there. I am looking forward to a fun summer with them. Here are some pics from the weekend. Hope you all a great weekend too!
Here's daddy...batter up!
Dave played great all day. He hit quite a few and even played left field. He hasn't done that in awhile. He made some awesome catches...that's MY husband!!!!
Caleb liked being on the bench with daddy whenever he could. When you ask him what sport he wants to play when he grows up...he says BASEBALL!!! I wonder where he gets that.
Here's the boys playing in the sandbox on Monday. Josiah only actually gets in the sandbox once in awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment