Friday, December 21, 2007
Tech Savvy
WOW! Look at me creating a blog...I'm so tech savvy! I needed a little push to do it (thank you Mary!) but here it is! I'm excited to use this blog to stay in touch with so many of you that are far away. I'm not sure how often the updating will happen at this point. I'd love to make it happen once a week but we will see...I'm not making any promises! So put this blog address in your favorites and check it out from time to time to see how our family is doing...especially to see how our boys are growing! At this point, my computer is being uncooperative with allowing me to post pictures but look for them soon! I'm sure we will many Christmas shots to share with you. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh yeah, I am first. I love to be first. I can't wait to start the Habelow blog... never a dull moment. But, how do you scrapbook your blog?
I am going to look for updates, Sandra!
Merry Christmas!
Auntie E
Wow! I am impressed with my tech-savvy friend. When I grow up, I want to be just like you! I look forward to those pictures!
Merry Christmas!
Love ya-Marci
Yeah Sandra! I will add you to my bloggers on my blog :-) Hope you guys had a great Christmas, and looking forward to catching up soon!
Morgan
Blog? What's a Blog? I hear Christmas was a little bit of a downer. I am sorry to hear it. It was a little bit of a downer for us because of how much we miss you guys. Maybe I am just a sap!
Joel
Post a Comment